Post a Bid Auctions: Is this corruption

$610 is the in-store marked price in Brooklyn Park as of yesterday. I haven't been to FF's website in ages.

That sounds like a high price for a KK Box Blade. No?

6'er Normally $638. Weak sale price for sure.

$699 at TSC for the same thing under their "county line" name.

Last year the store price was 624 I ran into an unadvertised special of 525. Signed up for the card and got another 10% off. This was in December.

Last year the store price was 624 I ran into an unadvertised special of 525. Signed up for the card and got another 10% off. This was in December.
Sounds exactly what I'm looking for. I'll keep my eyes open.

^^This! I have done this numerous times. In my name and my wifes name. Six months free finance and 10% off on your first purchase. I've waited for the end of season sales and have bought 3pt tillers, sprayers, tires, etc. If you dont't use the card for a year, they would make you re-apply for a new card starting the process over again.

Last edited:
^^This this this! I have done this numerous times. In my name and my wifes name. Six months free finance and 10% off on your first purchase. I've waited for the end of season sales and have bought 3pt tillers, sprayers, tires, etc. If you dont't use the card for a year, they would make you re-apply for a new card starting the process over again.
My year is up In December & I have my eye on a few items that are up there a little in price.