Pop up blind

tsawyer340

Yearling... With promise
Looking for a recommendations on a pop up blind to bow hunt from. Looking at them online they all look the same. I just want something to set up for the season and not something I will be carrying in and out everytime. Thanks for your help!

I use a redneck bale blind. There not cheap but they do have one big advantage in my area.

Put up a regular blind and the deer know it's out of place until they get used to it. Deer see round bales popping up here and there all summer and fall. They basically ignore it right out of the gate.

Again not cheap but I used my cabelas points and got one free :)

Oh and it's not so much pop up. More like build it at the house and drag it out on a small 4 wheeler trailer.

I have two of the Rhino blinds. I like them but probably wouldn't buy another one. When I bought them you could get free replacement rods but now you can't.

If I was looking at a new pop-up blind to keep in one spot all season, I would seriously consider the Redneck soft shell blind. A little more than a regular pop-up but I believe will last a lot longer too.

I am looking at the redneck soft shells this year.Hunting in northern Wisconsin If we get a semi wet snow all my pop ups break the poles.

I have a Lucky pop up blind which is made in the UP of Michigan ( no over seas crap) . These blinds can take a blizzard and still be standing !