All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pond cams(pic heavy)

Jake

5 year old buck +
Another fun thing is to run cams in the pond. Soon as I can get a cam in the pond I'm on it... I also cam'd my friends pond this year too and here are some of the keeper pics from the season :

IMAG0024_1.jpg
IMAG0101.jpg
IMAG0085_1.jpg
IMAG0074.jpg
IMAG0018.jpg
IMAG0449.jpg
IMAG0401.jpg
IMAG0007_1.jpg
IMG_0008.jpg
IMAG0081.jpg
IMAG0133_2.jpg
IMG_0026.jpg
IMAG0156.jpg
IMAG0616.jpg
IMAG0113_1.jpg
IMAG0094.jpg
IMAG0285_1.jpg
IMAG0307.jpg
IMAG0182.jpg
IMG_0046.jpg

Excellent pics

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome pictures Jake

Those are fantastic.

Very Nice!

Wow! Outstanding. That one with the ducks, deer & turkey in the same pic is just incredible.

Honestly I think most of us dont think outside of the box enough when it comes to trail cam placement. Picture quality is very good with many of the cameras today. I always get some great pictures of both deer and other wildlife every fall and tell myself I should leave my cameras out with the intention of getting other wildlife pics and then I pull them. Only to repeat the thought process the next year.:rolleyes:

Jake - thanks for sharing those are excellent pics.

Really nice pics Jake!!

Very cool pics!

Very nice,I am guessing you can add more than 1 pic per post on the new and improved forum

great job on the camera placements! Those pics are cool