Pawpaw Trees

Does anyone have experience with this tree or the fruit it produces. I would like to try them in Missouri, but August can get hot and dry. Deer like them, and are they good to eat?
Mo - if your still interested in them I can send you some. I'm sending some to MI, so sending some your way is no big deal - if you want a few.

Mo - if your still interested in them I can send you some. I'm sending some to MI, so sending some your way is no big deal - if you want a few.

I would love to try some. Let me know what $ I need to send you.

No money! I'll cover it - just glad I can help a few folks out. Not often I can do that. I'll chalk it up as my good deed (see Wisc I learned) for the day and hopefully it will offset the other ass-hat things I'm sure I will be guilty of that day!!! PM me an address and I'll send you a few fruit and you can do with them as you wish.

Can I get this chiseled in stone someplace?!? I need it to remind my wife!!!!:D

You should have it engraved on the inside of your wife's wedding band.

You should have it engraved on the inside of your wife's wedding band.
She is smarter than that! If she saw this post I would have a better chance having it on my headstone

MO - I plan on sending out the Pawpaws this weekend via UPS - if you want a few I need to know where to send them.