Once-fired .300 WSM brass?

Maddog66

5 year old buck +
For a long time I’ve planned to “become” a reloader one day. But I’m probably not going to do that.

I have about 300 rounds of personally once-fired, de-primed, .300 WSM brass that I’d like to sell. Most of it (240 rounds) is the Winchester Supreme silver brass cases. The rest are regular brass.

I also have a few boxes each of .270wsm, .308, and 22-250.

Its all in perfect once fired condition….almost all in the original boxes.

Some of the prices I see on the internet are straight up craziness for .300 wsm brass. What’s a fair market price to ask or where can I find that info?

Unfortunately the nickel plated stuff is a little less desirable to hand loaders. Once fired brass can bite a guy in the ass if that one firing was a hot round in a looser chamber than what he wants to use it in. Can’t really know if that’s a problem most of the time until trying.

I’d guess maybe 50 cents ea?

Last edited:
Thank you Wind Gypsy!

I also put the word out to a couple of friends and one said $.50 each and one said $.65 each….and confirmed that .300 wsm brass is quite rare and precious these days.

FWIW, none of my brass was loaded “hot”. It was all factory ammo and every round was fired from my A-bolt.

If anyone here is interested and local to North Eastern Wi, I’d be happy to let you look it over before buying it.

Thanks all!!