OK...Bring on the season

Trail camera fever. Good luck, great buck.

Trail cam fever..... Aint that the truth. I ordered a couple more this week. I cant get enough of them.

Jeff,
You should let the air out of that one. :)

Any daytime pics?

Easy, Jeff. You got buck fever and are not even in the tree stand yet.

My wife once had an 11 pointer rubbing his antlers on a sappling. Opening day. She had the gun on him and could not shoot. Buck fever. The neighbor killed him later.
We also had a story of a youth who said he emptied the gun on a buck and missed. He levered all of the cartridges out of the 30-30 and never fired a shot.

Nice one. Good luck on him Jeff!

Also note how the mature buck showed no sign that he was aware of the cameras presence, and those trail shots are some of the hardest to avoid detection on.

Nice one. Good luck on him Jeff!

Slick, You heading to MO for the opener tomorrow?

Slick, You heading to MO for the opener tomorrow?

I'm watching the weather and am planning to go down Saturday morning and hunting until Tuesday. Are you heading down? How far are you from Lamoni, IA? I may end up staying there a night or 2.

I'm watching the weather and am planning to go down Saturday morning and hunting until Tuesday. Are you heading down? How far are you from Lamoni, IA? I may end up staying there a night or 2.

Lamoni is 14 miles as the crow flies from our house. If you have time for a beer at night let me know.

Since the one bridge is washed out and not fixed. It is a 18 mile drive.

Jeff nice buck hope you get him...send me an email when you do.

I love it when a plan comes together. Sorry had to voice my inner A Team

Lamoni is 14 miles as the crow flies from our house. If you have time for a beer at night let me know.

Since the one bridge is washed out and not fixed. It is a 18 mile drive.

I'll hit you up if I end up in Lamoni.