NY Gun Ban, 98% of state - Chummer?

Why dont they just make a law that makes shooting and killing people illegal? Then they wont have to worry about making a bunch of other laws.

My brother in law was the victim of a car jacking last weekend in MN. His 2 kids just jumped in the car, and the thug shoved him away and tried jumping in the car, his wife was screaming at him, and my brother in law got up, grabbed his dreadlocks and yanked him out of the drivers seat and on to the ground, and put his knee into his back until the cops showed up. Come to find out, this guy has been doing this for a while now, and had a warrant out for him for car jacking. This happened this past Saturday afternoon. Anyone want to take a guess how long it took before this thug was back on the streets? Monday morning, they released him without bail. So tell me how more laws will prevent stuff from happening, when they dont enforce any of the laws in these democratic shitholes? When they just catch and release them, there isnt any deterrence for them to stop doing it.

It's completely stupid to keep doing the same thing over and over and expect different results. The blueprint has been done and there is plenty of data and results for discussion. 1994 Assault Weapons ban was nixed in 2004 because it didn't curtail shootings. Chicago, Detroit, DC, Virginia, Colorado, etc. All proof that these types of laws don't stop shootings. Any politician, media, or advocate claim they will work is either straight up lieing or too incompetent to look at simple data.

4wanderingeyes I'm glad he's ok! Several yrs ago a buddy got car jacked. Shot him 3 times through the door of his truck.

Why dont they just make a law that makes shooting and killing people illegal? Then they wont have to worry about making a bunch of other laws.

My brother in law was the victim of a car jacking last weekend in MN. His 2 kids just jumped in the car, and the thug shoved him away and tried jumping in the car, his wife was screaming at him, and my brother in law got up, grabbed his dreadlocks and yanked him out of the drivers seat and on to the ground, and put his knee into his back until the cops showed up. Come to find out, this guy has been doing this for a while now, and had a warrant out for him for car jacking. This happened this past Saturday afternoon. Anyone want to take a guess how long it took before this thug was back on the streets? Monday morning, they released him without bail. So tell me how more laws will prevent stuff from happening, when they dont enforce any of the laws in these democratic shitholes? When they just catch and release them, there isnt any deterrence for them to stop doing it.

It has reached the point where I can see why the cops don’t want to arrest those guys. The cops have to do all of the paperwork and the judges just let them go. It’s sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The US waged a 50 year war on drugs and at the conclusion of it there are drugs in some of our most guarded places like schools and prisons. At the war's conception, marijuana was referred as the "gateway drug" and cigarettes were glorified in magazine and TV ad's claiming "9 out of 10 Doctors prefer Camel cigarettes". Today most places are tobacco free and marijuana is listed as a medicine.

Government hasn't had our best interest at heart for a very long time. They make the rules, and the rules they make cow-tow to the base of lobbyists that have the most money to pad their pockets. IMHO no matter what law is made, it should have a proven part of the process. Within 5 years of creating a new law you have to show a significant change or effectiveness of the law or it gets abolished.

The US waged a 50 year war on drugs and at the conclusion of it there are drugs in some of our most guarded places like schools and prisons. At the war's conception, marijuana was referred as the "gateway drug" and cigarettes were glorified in magazine and TV ad's claiming "9 out of 10 Doctors prefer Camel cigarettes". Today most places are tobacco free and marijuana is listed as a medicine.

Government hasn't had our best interest at heart for a very long time. They make the rules, and the rules they make cow-tow to the base of lobbyists that have the most money to pad their pockets. IMHO no matter what law is made, it should have a proven part of the process. Within 5 years of creating a new law you have to show a significant change or effectiveness of the law or it gets abolished.
Not bad idea never happen but not a bad idea

In NY he would have been out in time to steal dinner Saturday night.

Curious where this happened? Seems to be stretching out into the burbs more and more.. Saw a story the other day of some dumbass 15 YO from Buffalo car jacking some teenage girls.

Curious where this happened? Seems to be stretching out into the burbs more and more.. Saw a story the other day of some dumbass 15 YO from Buffalo car jacking some teenage girls.

It happened at the Cheese Cake factory parking lot in Minnitonka. West Metro.

Upstate is getting the full court lefty press non stop … sadly and surprisingly it has gotten worse since Cuomo was run out and Kathy took the throne.

Can’t wait to leave this state

I get the urge to escape the shenanigans too sometimes, but I think I'm going to plant my feet and stick by what I believe. I like the comment about a blueprint that has failed time and again. So true. If we want to enact real change, then we can't keep doing the same things over and over just to appease the masses and to make it look like we are being responsive. Appearances are nothing. We need to fight for a different approach that is actually impactful.

We need to fight for a different approach that is actually impactful
This is effective gun control measures that work my friend.

“The real hero of the day is the citizen that was lawfully carrying a firearm in that food court and was able to stop the shooter almost as soon as he began,”

This is effective gun control measures that work my friend.

“The real hero of the day is the citizen that was lawfully carrying a firearm in that food court and was able to stop the shooter almost as soon as he began,”

That kid hit him 8 out of 10 shots from 40 yards with a carry pistol. Extremely impressive.