Not a bad price

b116757

5 year old buck +
This is not a bad price and how do you go wrong with the Trump hair

I got the ones in I ordered the Trump Punisher looks to be paint stamped or possibly laser etched into the finish. They do look good but you will not be able to fill them with color as some guys do with deep stamped logos on lowers. I don’t normally fool with that but some orange hair would have been awesome on these. Now I have to find some cheap rifle kits likely on Palmetto state armory website. I’m wanting a couple cheap truck guns around I don’t have to worry about to much my oldest boy keeps wanting to grab a carbon fiber handguarded Shilen barreled gun that I would prefer he not beat the daylights out of that carbon fiber handguard is great for hunting but laying behind the truck seat will do it no favors.

I got the ones in I ordered the Trump Punisher looks to be paint stamped or possibly laser etched into the finish. They do look good but you will not be able to fill them with color as some guys do with deep stamped logos on lowers. I don’t normally fool with that but some orange hair would have been awesome on these. Now I have to find some cheap rifle kits likely on Palmetto state armory website. I’m wanting a couple cheap truck guns around I don’t have to worry about to much my oldest boy keeps wanting to grab a carbon fiber handguarded Shilen barreled gun that I would prefer he not beat the daylights out of that carbon fiber handguard is great for hunting but laying behind the truck seat will do it no favors.
Thanks for sharing, I ordered a couple as well.