All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not a bad price on a 22 scope

Might be a good crhistmas gift. Been sitting on a cabelas gift card for like 2 years.

I used to have several rifles with Burris scopes, never had a problem with any of them. My son still has a Model 7 with the Burris that I put on it when I bought it, never has needed rezeroing.

I had one of these scopes on a Magnum Research 10/22 it’s been fine. I ordered a couple more on this sale mounted one on a Marlin 17 HMR last night replacing a very old Redfield wide field 3-9 it still works but is very dark to look thru and parallax is set to 100 yds I’m sure, it’s my house sparrow rifle.

Last edited:
Picked one up today. Still on sale. Not sure if its a present or not. Woeth scooping up. 46 year old eyes arent open sight friendly.

My original scope bases wouldn’t work with this scope bolt handle was hitting the rear bell. I had to order a new set I went with Warne quick detach medium rings.