No tail

North Mo

5 year old buck +
Been a while since I have been on here. Life has been a whirlwind with my wife and I having major health issues that now look like we are gaining the upper hand and then retiring and moving to our hunting cabin and building on an addition this summer but still not finished. So I finally got the cameras out and have some pics of this buck with his tail and a good section of hide on his rump missing. My wife calls him Bob.776FBBF1-6227-47F7-BDD4-F31D2CB55E38.jpeg8CE54E36-83B8-4583-A7FB-B902667EB54F.jpeg8979AA76-F96F-4A3C-8A3B-1BCEB4179126.jpeg

Dang, that's bad. Any highways near? Coyote?

Where in N. MO? I'm in Lewis/Knox Co. area.

Where in N. MO? I'm in Lewis/Knox Co. area.
Putnam County. I suspect coyotes. Over the years I have seen them chase deer many times. Twice I have had them attack my buck decoy. Retired and moved to our hunting property in January and I have killed 6 and my wife 1 but it has not had much effect.

Yea. I shoot all I can, but trapping is the way to go. Stupid things are easy to catch...

I don’t think he could possibly live long like that.

Good to see you on here. I didn’t know you moved up here full time. I’ll swing by sometime.

I'm guessing he got his antlers caught in something and then was attacked. But then again, maybe Paul Pelosi has taken up hunting?

I don’t think he could possibly live long like that.

Good to see you on here. I didn’t know you moved up here full time. I’ll swing by sometime.
Good to be back on here. Drop by anytime. Have not seen that buck or had a pic of him since 10/10 the day after the posted pic when he was feeding in a bean field N.E. of our place.