Nfl offseason starting off as expected

D

dipper

a packer arrested on felony drug charges, a colt on assault, and Johnny football in rehab. This is one of many reasons why I really give two squats about the nfl. That league is up there with the best of the nba bangers. What a bunch of losers.

Any different than a typical week in the Shawano county jail?
If u get caught with $190,000 and a couple pounds of weed that's a pretty huge deal in shawano county, even with the res. in waupaca county it's one of the biggests busts of the year.
Redneck trailer trash isn't making Millions a year and on the pedestal of society. That's why they don't get my $.

a packer arrested on felony drug charges, a colt on assault, and Johnny football in rehab. This is one of many reasons why I really give two squats about the nfl. That league is up there with the best of the nba bangers. What a bunch of losers.

Dipper ... you just sound bitter ... these fine gentlemen just need rehabilitation, understanding, and acceptance by general society ...

Just think how hard their life is ... 27 years old, free work out pass, the best health care, free meals, travel, plenty of chick to poke, and working 16 weeks a year ... I mean really, what the heck would you do for the nest 36 weeks a year?

Sounds like Leroy was an organic farmer like you .... :)

"That league is up there with the best of the nba bangers. What a bunch of losers" So You call out predominantly black leagues? You don't think MLB or the NHL has similar issues?

Lazy with god given talents knows no boundary of skin color.

How many times do you here coaches say ... "I have plenty of talent, what I need is a commitment to excel" ...

Haha they need to restructure the collective bargining agreement to bolster salaries and increase any possible revenue.
good point nofo, I wonder if there is a stat that tracks the criminal arrest rate/ professional athlete in all the sports. Compare them all tennis, golf, volleyball, what ever. I would bet football is the highest right now.

Everyone needs guidance and forgiveness, we all make mistakes. We gain nothing by being a kick to the curb society. Now I will agree that these athletes are no better than anyone else and people should not be obsessed thinking they are "special" and hero worship them just because they can entertain us on the field.

With the $$ they make and being in the spotlight I would think they would want to set an example for the younger generation.

I could care less about the money. did u watch the end of the sb? Did u hear and watch Sherman on the sidelines? For comparison, did u listen to jj watts speech? He thanked the cafeteria lady. You think thugs like Sherman give a hoot about anyone?
I get you not understanding my point.

I believe Sherman graduated with a 3.7 from Stanford. I can't stand him but everything he does has a purpose.

I'm not saying anyone lacks intelligence

Anyone see that Chris Borland retired from the 49ers. Cited concerns over long term blows to the head scrambling his brains. I guess he's lucky he got that degree from UW to fall back on, might as well put that education to use.

Good for him ... he already has 2 concussions ...