Newbie just sayng hi

Snowball271

Yearling... With promise
First time on forum was on it for a minute before it switched and just signed back up. On one other hunting forum and poked around a little on "other" forum. Live on coast of Maine and just began hunting and becoming interested in habitat a couple years ago. Live on around 60 acres of mostly thick woods. Trying to slowly open up small kill plots and spots to plant apple trees. Lot of back work with only chainsaw and hand tools. Fun though. Thanks for all your help and knowledge.

Welcome..

Welcome enjoy.

Lot of smart deer guys on here!

welcome, snowball!

I do many things with minimal equipment. I don't have a tractor or even a 4 wheeler.

Welcome to the forum.

welcome, snowball!

I do many things with minimal equipment. I don't have a tractor or even a 4 wheeler.

Times 2. Although about every other year I enlist the help of a friend with a 4 wheeler...lol. There are a ton of things that can be done without aid of machines!

Welcome Snowball...what part of the ME coast? My late wife and I spent a week near Gouldsboro right on the ocean. One of the prettiest places we ever were :) I can relate to doing most everything by hand. Goes slow, but it is immensely rewarding for me
I am in the midcoast near Rockland. Not all that much of a deer herd here. Nothing like most of you guys out west. Trade lobsters for a lease or hunt?lol just joking. Is on my bucket list to hunt somewhere out there someday

Welcome good to have you!