All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Users ----- Get Tapatalk

I'm going to get this when I change out my phone this week. My boys have been on me about getting another phone for years, but I have refused to get rid of my flip phone. It's just so easy to txt with just my left thumb.

Test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_2039.JPG
    IMG_2039.JPG
    597.4 KB · Views: 15
tapatalk is pretty neat - i selected Medium. I guess if I had taken a picture instead of grabbing a photo from my library it would have come fullsize into the thread?

7111a2d4b7607f7fa6a719be7f1eb46b.jpg

tapatalk is pretty neat - i selected Medium. I guess if I had taken a picture instead of grabbing a photo from my library it would have come fullsize into the thread?

No. I tried that and it gave the same options of three sizes. Not sure what is going on for mo

Ok couldn't find where to type comment. But think it went. Pretty cool. Can teach an old dog new tricks

45a6d4afbd8531cf7b70d16dffefc857.jpg
. Testing

Ok couldn't find where to type comment. But think it went. Pretty cool. Can teach an old dog new tricks

If only qdma could of had that eh? ;-)

Dang.......That was easy. You guys are right. Live from the stand should be fun!

If only qdma could of had that eh? ;-)

I'm not sure what those initials stand for, been blocked permanently from my memory.

Test
b28827922b774a346e2ec5926e0c2b21.jpg

I have to try this myself
a30fc1e6e32efdf5dbf5afedfae1c224.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5776b83ae4c1ba362d3230c60cf47a75.jpg

Test

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

45ddba76e66d3dca151f5f8687b916d0.jpg

Testing

It works! Cool. Thnx

Okay, I downloaded TapTalk now what do I do? It looks like you have to add this forum to TapTalk, but am not sure.

Okay, I downloaded TapTalk now what do I do? It looks like you have to add this forum to TapTalk, but am not sure.
Yes. Go to the main page and search for this forum. Or any other ones you visit that has it.

Okay, got that. Thanks. I like the quality of print and image, but I am on an I-pad and it gives me a split screen I don't like. I will play with it some.

Like here is how I see your message.

0a33cda197addad2b16ad48a3f41aa48.png