All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to me Toy!

So I have been looking for a good drill for a while. Covid prices for everything are insane and used farm equipment is no different. While I would love a no till, the expense of one can just can not be justified at this time. I found this one today for $2500.00 It’s 8’ and has 2 seed boxes. I may still have to till up some earth worms but maybe not so often and not so deep.

I had a guy split a 10 footer in half for me last year and convert it to 3 point. It isn't no till but does a really good job.

Attachments

• Resized_20210203_124203.jpeg
    Resized_20210203_124203.jpeg
    354.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Resized_20210203_124216.jpeg
    Resized_20210203_124216.jpeg
    362.2 KB · Views: 19
Congrats!I am sure that will bring a smile to your face when you get it on some fresh dirt this spring.

Congrats!I am sure that will bring a smile to your face when you get it on some fresh dirt this spring.

Can’t wait to plant some beans with it. I don’t have plots large enough to handle the browse pressure but I’m going to put some in the dirt.