All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help, foggy and Mo, is this a good deal

Its not so much dealer location, I'm fine with them being a hr plus away. It's a matter of me finding what I want and pulling the trigger.

Did you try dealing with Swiderski out of Merrill/Wausau They are New Holland & Kioti. That's who I bought from and am very happy with the Kioti. I was looking at green also till I got prices and specs on the Kioti. I believe that they are also in Antigo.

Last edited:
^ I've read that Kioti does offer allot of bang for the buck.

Gotta add that the 3038 JD ia "no frills" tractor. Not a bad thing.....but does not compare to their higher end tractors. It would compare moreso to the Kioti. So....a Kioti may save you some dough.....if you want the no -frills tractor. Lots of good brands out there chasing your money in this area.

Late model used is still a good option IMO. For example....what's wrong with a deal like this:http://www.tractorhouse.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=9736869

Last edited:
Did you try dealing with Swiderski out of Merrill/Wausau They are New Holland & Kioti. That's who I bought from and am very happy with the Kioti. I was looking at green also till I got prices and specs on the Kioti. I believe that they are also in Antigo.
Yes there is a Swiderski in Antigo as I drove by it this weekend. Not a very big place and had mostly orange rigs parked out front (assume from tooln comments these are Kioti) I think Kioti offers good value if you can find service close by and at least they have been around for awhile and didn't flash in the pan like Branson or Montana brands. Swiderski must have a fair number of dealerships. There is a fairly large one on Hwy 15 just NW of Appleton that (used to be Griesbach's, spelling?) So even a small dealership closer to you might be able to draw inventory quickly from their other larger places

Did you end up getting that tractor from Missouri ?

Did you end up getting that tractor from Missouri ?
No I did not. Still looking for one around here. No hurry, I have until spring.