My wife's new vehicle

tooln

5 year old buck +
We picked up the wife new vehicle today. Well it's not Pope's truck but it still a GMC. Computer this, Sirius that, cooling zones, 7" color screen, sun roof etc, etc, etc. More bells & whistles than you can shake a stick at. Going to have to start some OT work now.

PS no need for arm candy, already got one. :)

[URL='http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/tooln/media/20140627_160924.jpg.html'][/URL]

Last edited:
Good looking stuff right there. Nice car too. ;) Better buy her a license plate tho......

Talk about working OT...:eek:...apparently so...she's got your hardhat in her hand ready for you to get to work before she even drives it off the lot!;)

Looks good. I see it has the chrome package. Bought a black Equinox for my wife two months ago and she had to have one with the chrome package.

Good looking stuff right there. Nice car too. ;) Better buy her a license plate tho......
The dealer had not transferred them yet for the trade.
Any concern on the color? I heard once they go black...........................................................
That will never be a problem. :D
Talk about working OT...:eek:...apparently so...she's got your hardhat in her hand ready for you to get to work before she even drives it off the lot!;)
I haven't done any OT this month since I just went back after the knee replacement. After the 4th it will be 7 days a week for the month of July & possibly August.
Looks good. I see it has the chrome package. Bought a black Equinox for my wife two months ago and she had to have one with the chrome package.
Yep it's the SLT2 with a few other extras. Didn't really want all of them but we had to do a dealer locate & got a good deal on the extras.

A hail storm went through while we were doing the paper work & we kind of followed it home.

Great looking vehicle. Hope Ya'll enjoy it!!

Something tells me she ain't gonna let you toss a deer in the back of that.

Nice wheels.

Something tells me she ain't gonna let you toss a deer in the back of that.

Nice wheels.
No need too I take the truck hunting. Maybe I should strap one to the hood and be like MO's dude.

No need too I take the truck hunting. Maybe I should strap one to the hood and be like MO's dude.

Only if you hunt in flip flops :)