My hit list for fall of 2014.

OkieKubota

5 year old buck +
#1 - this buck just has lots of "presence"!060.JPG

#2 - Points everywhere!

#3 - Solid 10 point - beautiful deer!

Runners up...

I need land in NE OK, Iowa, and Kansas apparently.....

wow!!!!

WOW what a selection. Wish I had that.

Nice!

But if runner up #1 came by me first he'd have a sharp stick headed his way.

I love the bi-colored velvet on your #3 "solid 10"! Though I would shoot any of them if I had the chance!

Great looking bucks. Be a hard decision if any of those bucks walk by your stand.

Wow, dandies! Good luck

More brutes, I like it.

Remember me, Okie? I'm one of your cousins from Pennsylvania. What? A reunion at your place in late October? :D

Believe me... Ne OK is not a mature buck mecca but it does have a few oasis's scattered around and we fell smack into this one :D

I want to start doing whatever it is you are doing...Like WOW.

Dandy bucks!!

Believe me... Ne OK is not a mature buck mecca but it does have a few oasis's scattered around and we fell smack into this one :D

Okie, what is the body size on these deer? Are we looking at 125 pound texas deer or 200 pound midwest deer?

Man does that hit home! I hunted in North Texas by the Okie border years back for my first and only time. Had a the first buck run by and it looked like an elk! Blasted it at 150 yards. Walked over to find a 100 lb buck with a 125" 10 point rack!....:eek:.........:mad:

Did you pay for that hunt, Mo?

I know a lot of guys who would pay $150.00 for a 125" buck. Might not have been what you were after but it was a good value.

150 lbs dressed or so...