MN drop spreader

Thanks kabic. $30 I will put it to work somewhere-

glad you got it, hopefully it wont be too hard to fix up.

I have the same unit. for $30 I know a part will be worth it one day.

You got yourself a good deal.

Lol, you beat me out in the end!

Lol, I thought I had put in the bid for 30 dollars and won it! I didn't receive the follow up email and hen looked at the number that won and realized it wasn't me haha. Oh well, one less thing for me to worry about if it turns into a headache!

Lol, I thought I had put in the bid for 30 dollars and won it! I didn't receive the follow up email and hen looked at the number that won and realized it wasn't me haha. Oh well, one less thing for me to worry about if it turns into a headache!

You could always borrow it from Batman. That's what my BIL does. ;)

I have one of those spreaders (cut mine down). It's the best money I have ever spent. :)

Chunk can borrow it. Be even happier if he borrowed it now and found 1 more rim and 2 new tires before he spread the lime!

Chunk can borrow it. Be even happier if he borrowed it now and found 1 more rim and 2 new tires before he spread the lime!

That would be a neat way to get it repaired for free. Just loan it to someone who needs the lime work done.....and get them to put the tires and wheels on for you. Win / Win :)

Exactly why I don't borrow equipment very often. I borrowed my buddy's manure spreader one year. First load down the field the Beater flew off the back and it cost me $700 to have it fixed.....never again!
Yep....I hear that! My BIL borrowed my landscape rake three months ago....and still has not brought it back. Grrrrrr!

Borrowing equipment and having it break reminds me of a couple of my cousins. Both were absentee landowners and lived in the cities and had land up in our area about 5-6 miles apart. One borrowed the others excavator and was a bit of a newb and got it stuck while digging a pond. He tried to get it out himself and one of the tracks came off breaking some parts in the process! He went back to the cities since he had to work the next day and didn't tell anyone it was broke.

A couple weeks later the other cousin who owned the excavator wanted it back for his own projects and tried calling the other guy to see if he was done and never got an answer. He went up north and went to the land where it was at and found it still sitting there stuck with a track off! You can imagine how happy he was :mad:.