MLB pennant races and playoff's

j-bird

I know many of you guys are not MLB fans and that's ok, but some are and the regular season is down to the last few weeks and then it's playoff time. It's an exciting time in baseball right now!

I'm sure there are a few Cardinal or Royal fans out there - and they have a lot to be happy about.

The Twins are pulling hard to make a wildcard spot.

I myself am a Cubs fan (please stop laughing) and I am pulling for my boys as well.

Sorry to any White Sox, Detroit or Brewers fans - things don't look so bright this year.

If I missed anyone - please chime in.

I know many of you guys are not MLB fans and that's ok, but some are and the regular season is down to the last few weeks and then it's playoff time. It's an exciting time in baseball right now!

I'm sure there are a few Cardinal or Royal fans out there - and they have a lot to be happy about.

The Twins are pulling hard to make a wildcard spot.

I myself am a Cubs fan (please stop laughing) and I am pulling for my boys as well.

Sorry to any White Sox, Detroit or Brewers fans - things don't look so bright this year.

If I missed anyone - please chime in.

And maybe a few after this............

And maybe a few after this............
I'm a cubs fan and if I can endure the pain so can the brewers fans! I just saw where the Brewers got a new big wig and where they will drop $60 million off the payroll next year so that should free up some $ to go get some talent. Not familiar with their minor league system to know if there is any hope down there.