All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miscanthus Ceeds from New Energy Farms

I understand not wanting to sell small quantities to lots of people. But when I call and ask for a quote on 10,000+ pieces, don't you think they would answer me? I don't get it. Who DO they want to sell them to?

Do I need to ask for 100,000 pieces?

-John

It's safe to say they won't be selling Ceeds to us habitat hacks. Time to proceed with ordering rhizomes.

They are worried about more than sales. Patents only go so far and they have trade secrets and secret sauce on how to actually make these. They want to control who buys it and likely have contracts in place before the sale that cover what the buyer can and cannot do with then. If they are available for sale over the Internet, it would not be long before some are a plane to Beijing for reverse engineering. No, they probably don't want them being planted by just anyone at this time.