Millennium L366 Ladder stand

ToddG

5 year old buck +
Has anyone purchased one of these stands? I'm looking for a comfortable ladder stand that you can a purchase a blind for. It looks like a nice stand.
Thanks

I don’t have one of those but I do have a L110. Looks like the same seat.

I’m very happy with it. The seat is comfortable.

Same here owner of the L110, nice seat, comfortable.

L220 here and I would love to have nothing but these. VERY comfortable. Doesn't look like that one has a double rail, which I also love for sturdiness and climbing. Also just got their tree seat. Comfortable as well

Thanks for the help. Does the 110 have plenty of room? I was leaning toward the 2 man for the extra space.
Thanks,

Thanks for the help. Does the 110 have plenty of room? I was leaning toward the 2 man for the extra space.
Thanks,

It’s Ok. I wish it were bigger. That’s the only real con I have with it.

I have the 110 as well. It is plenty big enough for me but that would very by individual. I like the height of the L110 as well. Very solid stand.

For what it’s worth I plan to replace all of my single and double ladder stands with the millennium L220 once my boys get close enough to hunting age to tag along with me. I have 3 single ladder stands and 3 cheaper double ladder stands out on my farm now. I did a bunch of research earlier this spring and everything lead me to the L220 for a double stand. While I don’t know that they offer a “blind kit” for it, I can tell you from experience it’s very easy to rig up a makeshift blind on any double ladder stand. There are also other companies that make kits for double ladder stands. I also have several of the M150 hang on stands...best hang on stands I’ve ever owned and I think I’ve owned dang near all of them from homemade to Lonewolf. They may be the only hang on ladder stands I think I could sit all day in.

Thanks for all the great advice. I'm going to purchase the L220. I know it's a bit pricey, but comfort is very important to me.

Thanks for all the great advice. I'm going to purchase the L220. I know it's a bit pricey, but comfort is very important to me.
As others have said, "buy once, cry once". You will be enjoying the stand LONG after you have forgotten what you paid for it.

As others have said, "buy once, cry once". You will be enjoying the stand LONG after you have forgotten what you paid for it.
This is exactly right. When not only your comfort, but your safety is involved it’s hard to not justify spending a couple hundred extra bucks.

One other thing I like about the double stands is that it gives you extra room to spread out your gear and get comfy when hunting solo. I set my pack next to me and get my gear out on the seat so everything is right there and handy.

And Handy means it stops you from standing up and turning around to grab something outta your pack hanging on a tree hook.

Less movement the better,..

The double stand is outstanding. It’s my only Chinese stand but Millenniums are well worth the money.

i have several 360 ladder stands. They are a little more difficult to assemble, harder to position on a tree, and get in and out of. However, they are my favorite ladder stands for a long sit.