All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MI rifle opener son's buck

I know guys are sensitive to my taxidermy critiques, but I'd look for another taxidermist. I'm not trying to anger or offend u. I'm sorry, but I just can't listen to I guys calling that good work. To me, it gives the real taxidermists a black eye. I know guys don't like when I say this, but it gives quality taxidermy a bad name. Sorry again

I know guys are sensitive to my taxidermy critiques, but I'd look for another taxidermist. I'm not trying to anger or offend u. I'm sorry, but I just can't listen to I guys calling that good work. To me, it gives the real taxidermists a black eye. I know guys don't like when I say this, but it gives quality taxidermy a bad name. Sorry again
Not offended by your critique, he is happy with it and that's all that matters in my book.