All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Member list?

Tap

5 year old buck +
When I click on "Members", I get a list of only 19 members. I've looked and looked for something else to click on for a complete list. What am I not seeing? I'm using a Mac computer and I've tried Safari and Firefox.

When I click on "Members" a list of 20 people come up indicating them as 'Notable Members' with the 'Most Messages'. Then there are 'Most Likes', 'Most Points' and 'Staff Members' tabs also as options.

From that tab click current visitors. Then click everyone.

Tap(and others), I have been on this forum since the beginning and I am not sure there is a way to do what you are wanting with this software, as I have tried to do the same, you are looking for an all inclusive list of members, correct? If so, this software does not have that option, unless it is just not "turned on" somewhere by the admins. The new forum that is set up by cutman is the same way(which Tap already knows), because they both use the same base software, produced by Xenforo, QDMA used Jelsoft software to operate their forum.

Bill, what you are suggesting above does not give you the full list of members, only the one's logged in at the time you check the list.

Tap(and others), I have been on this forum since the beginning and I am not sure there is a way to do what you are wanting with this software, as I have tried to do the same, you are looking for an all inclusive list of members, correct? If so, this software does not have that option, unless it is just not "turned on" somewhere by the admins. The new forum that is set up by cutman is the same way(which Tap already knows), because they both use the same base software, produced by Xenforo, QDMA used Jelsoft software to operate their forum.

Bill, what you are suggesting above does not give you the full list of members, only the one's logged in at the time you check the list.

I see that now. You may be correct there may not be a way to do that with this software but I'll poke around and see what I can find.

If there is a way, it is obviously not turned on in the Admin options somewhere, because I have not found a way that is currently available.

Great "snooping" kabic!!!!

If you are looking for a specific member or members you can do a search or them.

I think some of the new guys want a full member list to be able to see who is already here?

There are a lot of new transplants on this site from the defunct forum.
If we are going to try to unify everyone and build a strong camaraderie, it would be nice to be able to see a member list.
And a search is not always feasible. If this site grows to the numbers that we are hoping for, then some people (like me) may need to refer to a list in order to remember user names, locations, etc. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

I think some of the new guys want a full member list to be able to see who is already here?
And not just who is already here...I want to see old AND new.

Thanks Kabic.

I checked that tick box and no dice. Even dumped my cache.

Went back and read further and the guru says the add on is no longer supported. I'll still play around and see what I can do. May be able to increase the number that shows up but 1000 names on one page may blow up some browsers. And or eat a lot of someone's data.