MDDI Site Is Ready. Now Spread The Word!

SD51555

5 year old buck +
Hey team,

The site is ready. Big thank you to Brooks, his web guy, and everyone else that has helped pull together information to get this thing up and running. Now we have to do our part to get the word out there that this site exists and get concerned hunters to sign up via email.

They need to go: Go to the site, read it, and sign up for email updates. This is in the "Contact Who" page of the site.
contact who.PNG
http://www.mndeerdensity.com/

-Email this to everyone you know.
-Spread the word to everyone in your MDHA, QDMA, NRA, PTA etc meeting.
-Follow up with a phone call and ask them if they signed up for email updates.
-Add this to your email signature so it is seen every time you talk to someone.
-Add this to your forum signature for all forums you participate in.
-Every letter you send to your elected, tell them to look at OUR site.
-Any other forums you participate in, talk about it, post it, keep it in front of people.

Plan on this taking a little time to sink in. All your buddies and family members that are deer hunters for a few days a year... stay on them. Get them to get in the loop. This site has been a long time coming. Let's get this doggy of the ground and with a bang! Look at the movement that's all grown up: upload_2015-1-31_19-21-13.png

http://www.mndeerdensity.com/

So does this mean there will be no more screw the MN DNR threads over here ;)

Hold your fire, I'm just havin a lil fun :D

Great work on the site guys!

So does this mean there will be no more screw the MN DNR threads over here ;)

Hold your fire, I'm just havin a lil fun :D
Oh wow! I almost busted the keys off my laptop. I scratched my head there for a while. "Is Bueller an apologist and I missed it all along?" No harm done. :D

Here's an email I typed up to my circle of friends. If you don't want to create your own, you can copy/paste this one;
-------------------------------------------------------
It's here.

Months of work has been put into getting this group organized to take the resource managers of MN to task over the collapse of the deer population in Minnesota. Now it's your turn to get counted and do your part.

Go to http://www.mndeerdensity.com/
Click on the "Contact Who" tab at the top
Enter your email address in the right hand margin to sign up for updates
Read the content and get informed
Forward to your friends and ensure they sign up too

We won't get anything different unless we do something different. Nobody is asking for money. This is about spreading information and activating the orange army to get some answers and save the deer herd from total decimation at the hands of the DNR. Get it done, and email me back once you've signed up and forwarded to your circle of friends.

mailed a bunch of folks. Thanks everyone!

Good luck with this! I hope it works out for you guys in MN

Looks good! When Brooks shared links before I was wondering what would happen with the design and it looks like it turned out.

I made it a little sticky :)

-John

Also posted it on my BRT FB page.

Go like my page if you haven't already :-)

Thanks,

-John

Looks good guys. You deserve a hand for all the hard work you put into it.

I guess it's something. Good idea nonetheless. (withholding criticism for now).

I was under the impression that the auditor wasn't projecting completion until fall or even winter. Can't remember where I saw that though...

I gotta say I feel kinda special that 172 was called out in the letter. Not a ton of representation in the northern part of 172.

I guess it's something. Good idea nonetheless. (withholding criticism for now).

I was under the impression that the auditor wasn't projecting completion until fall or even winter. Can't remember where I saw that though...

I gotta say I feel kinda special that 172 was called out in the letter. Not a ton of representation in the northern part of 172.

Scheduled completion and audit findings recommendations Jan or Feb of 2016.

Brooks, do you know what came of that meeting on Friday?

Brooks, do you know what came of that meeting on Friday?
Everyone was in session so it was me, Engwall, Telander and Boggess. Valerie (team lead for the deer audit) spoke some as did Jim Nobles, I asked a couple questions and we will be in touch later.

Telander is still alive and well? I havent seen his name mentioned in anything since the public meetings were held a year ago.

When you are hunting another guys land, you better follow the rules. Or it can get real spendy in a hurry!

There are too many things wrong with that whole situation to even pick at it.

TTT