Maybe change of weather

KY wild

5 year old buck +
In my area it seems if in the fall we get in a weather pattern that stays the same for weeks and months and it usually causes a drought. That continues until a hurricane or tropical storm brings change to the area by pushing up rain all the way up to us in KY. I hope it does not cause destruction at the coast but I am looking forward to Tropical storm Francine pushing up this weekend, it usually not only brings rain but breaks up the dry pattern and gets us back to normal precipitation. So I just watched on news so I am gearing up to plant food plots and other spots the next few days, been waiting for this for a month. Thought I would mention in case some of you gentleman are in the same path and may want to take a couple of vacation days and plant a little.

Not making it up here. Definitely a rain maker to the south. Hope for the best for everyone.

Screenshot_20240909_115416_Samsung Internet.jpg

Third straight year with a DRY September in my neck of the woods.

Anyone else see a fire breathing snail eating a humming bird? 😂

I will s&$t and fall back in it if we get that rain!

I’d like an inch or two of rain if the rain gods are handing it out sign me up.

Nah I see a fist punch from the Carolinas being blocked by an open hand from Texas. Should be named Tropical storm Kung Fu 😁

I'm going to tow it up north with me. They've already canceled schools down here for Wednesday and Thursday, so I'm taking advantage of it. Hope my house is OK when I get back.

Now that you point it out I can. But he's flying out of head flames.

I might stick around and make sure everything's safe before I head north.

Screenshot 2024-09-10 112349.png

Umm yeah you are pretty much dead center. Good luck man

I am ready for Francine, planted last 2 days

Anyone get what they wanted? Our 15 day forecast still looks bone dry. I won't even buy rescue rye til I see a decent chance. Luckily I spread a few brassica plots "too early" in July and they look pretty nice. Would be nice to get rye in those gaps.

20240911_113956.jpg

Haha at this point it’s comical. Went from full on hurricane induced 3” rain, flooding, drought buster…to maybe 1/32” of rain. None in the 10 day too. But at least it stays hot and sunny to really make it hurt