Made a great score this morning

fuldraw

5 year old buck +
I run a service truck and work at a lot of schools, church's and,hospitals so I'm always asking if there is any old grounds equipment or tractors they don't want .I have had my eye on this John deere gator for awhile . I ran into the head guy at a supply house and asked how my gator was haha.
He said the secondary clutch went out and they were getting a new gator .
Picked it up for $200
As of right now I need the clutch and 1 front Fender
I all ready dropped it off a john deere dealer to have them go thru it.( only had it for about an hour )so hopefully the estimate is not horrible.
Motor sounds good
One yr old tires
Life can have a few great momentsimage.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg
I picked up this tractor about 6-7 yrs ago for $250 with a woods finish mower 3 spring harrows and 2 tine harrows .
it needed 2 rear rims a seat and battery and paint image.jpg

nice find !!

Good grief!!!!!

Sweet deal......if it the SN shows it ain't stolen! Pays to be in the right place at the right time! Congrats!
Better not be stolen I got it from a Christian college with a bill of sale.
The dealer ran the serial number and it was sold to a golf course originally

Sweet deal......if it the SN shows it ain't stolen! Pays to be in the right place at the right time! Congrats!
The tractor was from a Lutheran Church they bought it new in 78

Last edited:
Better not be stolen I got it from a Christian college with a bill of sale.
The dealer ran the serial number and it was sold to a golf course originally
You better put a little in the collection plate when it comes around. ;) Nice find (s) !

When folks don't want to fix the obvious problems....is where you can score the best deals.....as you have proven in those deals.

Good find, hope it doesn't cost you to much to get it back in shape.

What a bargain.....nice find!!

This site is full of wheeler dealers:)
Good snag FD! That gator will be sweet for farm work!!! I'm looking for somthin similar to tote the rascals around in.

Nice snag, sometimes a guy wins

Great catch. Heck the tires are nearly worth the 200$