LWCF funding letter.

Rally1148

5 year old buck +
Hey all,

I usually don't do any/many plugs for things that are political, I feel very strongly that funding for these things are imperative. Support for the LWCF is pivotal in preserving our national parks and wildlife refuges. Once these things are gone we cannot replicate the ecosystems that were there, try as we may. Here is a link that will send a letter to your congressperson. Just enter your name and other info, and you can just click SEND, OR you can write what you'd like. Either way, I think that for many of us, as outdoorsmen, this is something that will be close to the heart. The link that I'm providing is through the Audobon Society, so it's one of the more vanilla of the wildlife/animal groups (I'm looking at you Humane Society). This is NOT something that is funded through our tax dollars, so don't worry about the nanny-government tyranny misusing our tax dollars, at least with regards to this. It also supports an estimated 6.1 million jobs. At least give it some thought!

https://secure.audubon.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=1945

I won't do anything through the Audubon, David Arnold skims to much off the top for his pay as pres. And his is an idiot!

I won't do anything through the Audubon, David Arnold skims to much off the top for his pay as pres. And his is an idiot!

Ok, well it's not through the Audubon society that it is run, just that it is the link I provided. Actually the money comes from Offshore drilling.