Life is Good!

H20fwler

5 year old buck +
sR4uhZx.jpg

Doesn't look like a duck pond to me ... :emoji_grin:

Up in one of those in a climbing tree stand would have been hilarious.

I get the hammock. I get the tiki lights. I get the palms.
What the heck is the brass thing sticking out of the side of the palm?

I do not know, it's got a wire going in it? Didn't notice it.
I was too busy trying to do nothing and watching the tanned honey's everywhere I turned.

Looks like a caribbean wood duck box to me

bill

Do you have those aviator style mirror sunglasses for tanned hard body recon?

Figured it out. It’s an up light for the palm tree at night..

I prefer the wraparound type frame as seen in the old silvathin cigarette commercials in the late 60s early seventies

a better screening of the peripheral vision "recon"............

bill

I’ll be on that side of the globe next week!!
Cannot wait!

Not as dark as I would have liked them to be to make me not feel like a perv! But it's hard not to stare when they are wearing thongs and topless half the time.
My wife actually started bird dogging for me which way to look and she would critique them...I tried to play it down a little and just agreed with her when she said some boob was to saggy or messed up...they were NOT...they were all AWESOME!

But it's hard not to stare when they are wearing thongs and topless half the time.
Strictly for sake of keeping my travel file updated, where are you again?

Strictly for sake of keeping my travel file updated, where are you again?

I'm back in Ohio now, was in the Keys all last week. We stayed on Islamorada Key and jumped all over the others during the week, had a blast on Key West and loved Bahia Honda Beach on Big Pine we went there a couple times. It's a different world down there. Very laid back every day is a weekend, nightlife was ridiculous.

I flew the whole family to Denver last week, rented an SUV and drove up to an AirBnB in Estes Park, Colorado. We spent 3 days up there and did a ton of hiking and exploring in Rocky Mountain National Park (I am NOT a hiker). I would HIGHLY recommend that trip to anyone. It blew us away beyond all expectations. We were damn near in tears to leave. It was a 12 out of 10 for sure!! Biggest mistake of my life only booking 3 nights.

Saw hundreds of elk in town, including one in front of my SUV in the roundabout that refused to move and blocked traffic. Saw 7 decent bulls grouped up right along side of the road. Dozens of mule deer. Hiked 18 miles and 575 flights of stairs in 3 days according to an app the kids had. Absolutely stunning views that no picture can ever do justice and are burned into my memory. I will likely daydream of going back every single day until I can actually make it back there.

WTF am I doing in shithole, MN???? I fcking hate it here. The view off my deck in CO looked right at Long's Peak (the highest point in RMNP). I'd rather be broke in Colorado then rich in MN....Park Ranger seems like a solid job to me.

IMG_2632.JPEGIMG_2638.JPEGIMG_2786.JPEGIMG_2851.JPEGIMG_6828.jpeg

I flew the whole family to Denver last week, rented an SUV and drove up to an AirBnB in Estes Park, Colorado. We spent 3 days up there and did a ton of hiking and exploring in Rocky Mountain National Park (I am NOT a hiker). I would HIGHLY recommend that trip to anyone. It blew us away beyond all expectations. We were damn near in tears to leave. It was a 12 out of 10 for sure!! Biggest mistake of my life only booking 3 nights.

Saw hundreds of elk in town, including one in front of my SUV in the roundabout that refused to move and blocked traffic. Saw 7 decent bulls grouped up right along side of the road. Dozens of mule deer. Hiked 18 miles and 575 flights of stairs in 3 days according to an app the kids had. Absolutely stunning views that no picture can ever do justice and are burned into my memory. I will likely daydream of going back every single day until I can actually make it back there.

WTF am I doing in shithole, MN???? I fcking hate it here. The view off my deck in CO looked right at Long's Peak (the highest point in RMNP). I'd rather be broke in Colorado then rich in MN....Park Ranger seems like a solid job to me.

View attachment 34165View attachment 34166View attachment 34167View attachment 34168View attachment 34169

Sweet pics! We went to Estes a couple years ago, loved it...my boys fly fish out there in the mountains and the youngest hunts out there. Amazing area.

My little brother and his family live in Portland Oregon and we go out to see them every couple of years. Portland isn't that great and is way worse now...but get away from the big cities there and it is the most beautiful country/scenery/wildlife that I have ever seen. It’s like the mountians in CO everything looks like a post card.

The Keys and the Rockies are two of my favorite places in the world. Cudjoe Key is awesome, being relatively secluded (for down there at least), but accessible and close to everything. Agreed on Bahia Honda Beach! And on staying non-commital on your wife's bird dogging lol. Very smart.

We have been lucky enough to have fly-fishing relatives in both places, and having access to local knowledge has helped immensely over the years. Some of the hikes we've done in RMNP have been awe-inspiring. But it can get crowded in the summer, and if you're more of a recluse, you might consider Steamboat on the far side. We rented a place on the Yampa River and hiked every day we were there...fishing was shut down unfortunately due to low water, but watching pods of trout feeding off the deck was amazing. If you get out that way, check out Devil's Causeway. Or just Google it for sh$ts and giggles. I stayed on all fours crossing.

Last year we ended up at Sequoia and King's Canyon. If anyone is looking for a killer trip, that would be on my short list, too. I don't have pics with me or I'd post a few. Love the sandy feet in the hammock. Classic.

View attachment 34165View attachment 34166View attachment 34167View attachment 34168View attachment 34169
You apparently live in the wrong part of Minnesota. Other than the liberalism, I absolutely love it here.

Not as dark as I would have liked them to be to make me not feel like a perv! But it's hard not to stare when they are wearing thongs and topless half the time.
My wife actually started bird dogging for me which way to look and she would critique them...I tried to play it down a little and just agreed with her when she said some boob was to saggy or messed up...they were NOT...they were all AWESOME!

Mt wife and i have fun with is, we both look out for nice hard bodies for each others viewing pleasure and/or amusement. When she points out an amply endowed female she will sometimes comment ... those are are fake. My response is, what's your point? :emoji_grin:

Estes Park is very impressive! The scenery and wildlife is just amazing!

Mt wife and i have fun with is, we both look out for nice hard bodies for each others viewing pleasure and/or amusement. When she points out an amply endowed female she will sometimes comment ... those are are fake. My response is, what's your point? :emoji_grin:

Speaking of hard bodies, a couple of times last week we would notice guys jogging. From the neck up the guys would be 70+ looking...from neck down they looked like they were in their 30’s chiseled out of stone with eight packs. Don’t know if it was that southern lifestyle or just some Miami crazy money keeping them so fit looking. Very impressive.

I could stay down there for weeks as laidback and chilled out as everything is. Did think a little about doing a charter but closest I got to fishing was feeding tarpon off the docks at a couple spots and killing it on the sea food every chance I got. One of these days I’ll have to do a fishing trip with my boys there.
The list of things to do and see or not do was endless, very very casual vibe in the Keys.