All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Landlocked Public Land?

I don't know the Busbice family personally, but I can say, based only on the perception they put out, I don't think I'd align with them on very many aspects of life. Anyone have any interactions with them? beause the old man sounds like one of the most arrogant humans on the planet.

Agree, they are a shady bunch. They epitomize about everything that is wrong with the hunting industry today and they own a bunch of hunting/fishing related businesses.
Don't get me wrong I would love to have a huge property with deer and turkeys like they do, hopefully I wouldn't ever treat my neighbors like that.

Never mind being landlocked. The trend for public land near me is that less and less hunting is even allowed, except by being drawn in a lottery. The state bought a prime outfitter-owned farm right down the road from me. I can’t even legally squirrel hunt there. Guess who got to hunt it for 3 years, while they got everything set up for the lottery hunts? politicians.