Ladino MEdium Red and one more?

bigboreblr

5 year old buck +
Just about completely out of clover. Looking for order maybe 10-20lbs each of medium red and ladino and another clover to mix in. Zone 7 heavier clay loam and zone 3 sandy soil. August planted.

See any good deals online for any of them too. I have used durana and patriot last year, nost sure If I am just getting vns ladino instead or not.

Stuff will be planted with oats and turnips. Rye will likely be added a few week later in zone 7, zone 3 will likely be planted at the same time.

Give fixation balansa clover a try, about 3 lbs per acre.

Any place you like to order. Seedworld has been ok, outsidepride has been good too. Like to have extra on hand. Home plot is 1/2 acre at camp maybe 2 acres.

Throw n mow. 50lbs of oats, 1.5 lb of turnips maybe more last years seed, 8lb ladino, 5lb medium red. Then trhow in 40lb/ acre of rye a few weeks later. Up north small seed the same, maybe 25lb oats and 45lb of rye. Add a little oats for more attraction steer em away from the clover for awhile. MY local feed store has great deals on wheat, ther main crop. Rye they get from another farmer. They grow some oats, but wheat gets more $$$$.