M

MoBuckChaser

deleted

Attachments

• kub.PNG
    kub.PNG
    627.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited by a moderator:
Unless that tractor has issues that is a very good buy.

Item has been flagged! To good to be true?

Usually means a whole bunch of people think they're full of chit, or everyone who responded got spam emails and went back after them.

I typically reply to a handful of CL ads in a given stretch, so I have no idea who's responsible for my Bolivian Prince's wire transfer needs, or who thinks my wang isn't big enough. :)

However, it sends the poster an email that the listing was flagged for removal and is gone. So they turn around and repost it again as soon as they're aware that happened.

Have you heard back from the guy yet John???

This deal sounds too good to be true. Any word Mo? I'll buy it from you for $7k and save you the trip to pick it up too!

I emailed a guy on a john deere like this a couple of years ago. It was a total scam. He wanted money sent so he could deliver the tractor. I caught on quick and messed with him for a while. It was kinda fun listening him try to come up with excuses and lies. When he finally made up a town in MN where the tractor was, I told him that was perfect( I told him my Aunt lived there and I was coming up there in a couple of days, so I will bring all the cash and pick it up myself. That was the last I heard of him. Be careful, lots of tractor scams like this. I was flagging a bunch of them after this.

Funny rb, I did the same thing with a guy selling a Harley. I really did have a relative that lived within 20 miles of the place the bike was "stored" and told him I would send him over. Then it was with a warehouse company that would only deliver once they received a confirmation number from him to release the bike. More like after the money was release from my account to his, the bike would have disappeared.

Funny rb, I did the same thing with a guy selling a Harley. I really did have a relative that lived within 20 miles of the place the bike was "stored" and told him I would send him over. Then it was with a warehouse company that would only deliver once they received a confirmation number from him to release the bike. More like after the money was release from my account to his, the bike would have disappeared.

They must scam enough folks with these posts to make it worth their while. The advance shipping cost deal has been popular for a while. PT Barnum said it best "There is a sucker born every minute". ;) (or maybe it was MO that said that? o_O)

They must scam enough folks with these posts to make it worth their while. The advance shipping cost deal has been popular for a while. PT Barnum said it best "There is a sucker born every minute". ;) (or maybe it was MO that said that? o_O)
What amazes me is that their is no one going after these scamers. It seems like the government would be able to track them down. I have seen around 20 tractor scams like this in MN/ WI craigslist . Your right they wouldn't keep doing it if it didn't work. It is buyer beware .