All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kioti FWD Tractor and Loader! Cheap!

M

MoBuckChaser

deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
^ This is likely a good deal in these times. But 4 years ago when I bought my 3320 JD......I priced a few new tractors. One I priced was the NEW (at that time) Bobcat equivalent of this model. They were slow to get me a price......and when they called me I had already found my JD. Price I was quoted for the same tractor / loader with white paint, was very similar to this number (within a couple hundred). (also had a similar price on a new Cub Cadet / Yanmar) At that time Bobcat (Kioti) and Cub Cadet / Yanmar were making some hot deals to move new tractors and get into the biz. Both failed as their dealers were not strong in this market. I almost reneged on the used JD (200 hours) at that time......but decided I wanted all the features the JD had. Glad I bought the Deere.

Anyway.....it's something to compare.

I'm very pleased with my Kioti. I picked it over a JD becasue of the specs. & my local JD dealer is 7 miles from my propertry. I was also raised on a farm with green.