Kansas pull

McLovin

5 year old buck +
We have a couple buddies hunting with us now on some neighboring properties so we added a couple cameras to our own. About 6 of these bucks are from those cameras, including the biggest one.
PICT0385.jpg
PICT1027.jpg
PRMS1035.jpg
PICT0976.jpg
PRMS0941.jpg
PICT1550.jpg

PICT0887.jpg
PICT1339.jpg
PICT1240.jpg
PICT1212.jpg
PRMS0639.jpg

PICT0764.jpg
PRMS0571.jpg
MFDC1414.jpg
PRMS0480.jpg

EK000028.jpg
PRMS0076.jpg
PRMS0073.jpg
PRMS0071.jpg
PRMS0066.jpg

I think that's all of them, pretty excited about the big one. I think he will gross in the high 170's but I'm often wrong. I think he's fairly young for that rack, too.

Holy buckets.... That's just crazy!

Some people like the symmetrical bucks, but that second pic is flat out cool as hell.

I pulled my cards this weekend from 3 cams in Ottertail County..... zero pics of a buck... notta.... nill..... zip.... Gotta love MN. :)

That buck (Screwy) is at least 6, he grows like that every year. He has a big knob under his knee on his back leg, I assume that's why he grows funny. My son arrowed a buck last year that we couldn't find, it was a short, steep shot and he hit him very high. The buck next to Screwy in this pic has a divot out of his back right where my boy said he hit the deer last year. Could be him.
PICT0673.jpg

Being he is 6, is he on the hit list, or doesn't anyone want to put a tag on a buck carrying that headgear?

Also just noticed, the buck with the divot in his back, his left antler is a bit deformed too.

I'll kill him if I see him. Nobody has ever seen him. He tends to keep a low profile or outright leaves during the rut. This buck, which I forgot to include, is 6 too and also on the list. He hasn't added an inch since he was 4 but we still feel it's a big deal to get a buck that old and pretty cool to kill one. It's kind of up to a higher power to decide what he grows on top of his head.
PRMS0651-1.jpg

Super nice pics and bucks. Thanks for sharing!

I dig screwy.

That joker would look cool on the wall

You got some good ones to hunt.
Good luck!

Screwy is popular, I may have to dig up more pictures of him. Thanks, Kansas is Disney World to us MN guys.

I was going to ask when your MN trail cam pics were going to be posted...... :)

I dig Screwy as well, but I don't dig him breeding! Kill Him!
I think his antlers are a result of injury, not genetics. You can see the ball just below his left back knee. I don't think he participates much in the rut, we never see him.
PICT1030.jpg

I seen a buck with his front leg blown off in the morning breeding a doe at 10pm the same night out in the neighbors hay field. And 3 busted ribs and a broken leg never stopped me! That knob on his knee ain't stop him from doing what he is programed to do!
Good point but I'm assuming nobody was threatening you with bodily injury if you participated in such an activity. He may get a little here and there but I bet he's very discreet.

Went back down over the weekend to work on stands and stuff, thought I'd update the thread with a few new bucks and a more recent pic of the big guy.
DrHook2.jpg
DrHook4.jpg
Eleven6.jpg
Eleven1.jpg
TheFreak1.jpg
TheFreak2.jpg
Louie12.jpg

You've got some good ones for sure.

Looks like you have good reason to get out of bed come November.

Lots of bucks! Many of them looked young with GREAT genetics!