Jaws the movie.

Bill

Administrator
So if you’re young and watched it today it’s a B movie at best.
But back in the day, if you saw it on the big screen, it kept people out lakes with no sharks..

The kid with the fake shark fin that pointed at his brother and said “he made me do it”. Just got elected as chief Brodie in real life.

There are good real life stories left.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog...arthas-vineyard-is-the-best-story-of-the-year

Thats pretty good! When I was just a little kid I would watch this with my dad... man it scared the hell out of me!

I still think Quint is a bad ass!

Karma!

Great movie. It introduced Aquaphobia to a whole generation. Last summer my wife and I watched all four (I had no idea there were three sequels). Jaws II and IV were awful, as in painful to watch. Jaws was still entertaining, while Jaws III was somewhat interesting and had some OK acting.

Watched it on summer vacation in Miami Beach. Came back that night and remember feeling that there was no amount of money in the world that would have gotten me in that water that night

Watched it on summer vacation in Miami Beach. Came back that night and remember feeling that there was no amount of money in the world that would have gotten me in that water that night

........abject terror

bill

I seem to end up watching at least part of it when it comes on … great show !

It's a summer rite of passage. We still watch it every summer on one of the "movie channels."

I agree 356 above - sequels weren't as good as the original. Quint = crusty old man of the sea. Great character.

I was about 10-11 when it came out. We were on a family vacation to North Carolina that summer. My big brother took us to see it at a drive in. It was the night before my first trip to the ocean!

Current status in Cape Cod
ae29c42e4e9be666413b3f2b7969a0fb.jpg