It works. Here was my night.

tooln

5 year old buck +
52cc19429d348f5c152a6859fdaa1bbb.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545L using Tapatalk

Ok so I didn't get it in the right post. Give the old man a chance.

Ok so I didn't get it in the right post. Give the old man a chance.

After 2/3rds bottle of CR....I'm surprised you got it posted at all. ;)

Seems this tapatalk is becoming popular. I havent got a clue what it is or what it does better.

After 2/3rds bottle of CR....I'm surprised you got it posted at all. ;)

Lol...if he would have posted it last night he might not remembering posting it:D....posted while toasted.

I'd be drinking Not Your Father's Root Beer or vodka right now if I didn't need to go buy groceries.

Too damn hot for a fire though. ;)

Things to remember at next camp out on the property. More Ice, charger for phone, more ice, coleman lantern, more ice, CR was over the rocks if you haven't guessed by now. May just try for round 2 tonight.

Still some left in the bottle?

In my day I would have had that gone and been beating some guy over they head with it at the end of the night!

Seems this tapatalk is becoming popular. I havent got a clue what it is or what it does better.
Four big things I've found so far:

1. You can post pics from your phone to the forum far faster, and they are automatically sized to fit the screen. No more downloading and resizing.
2. You can respond to topics much faster than going through the web on your phone.
3. You get alerts to your phone when a topic you're following gets a response. Could get annoying, but if you're waiting for an answer, could be helpful.
4. Less clicks to get into the forums via the app.

Add site to "favorites". Save login info. Takes 3 clicks to open IE and pick forum. How do you do that faster?

Four big things I've found so far:

1. You can post pics from your phone to the forum far faster, and they are automatically sized to fit the screen. No more downloading and resizing.
2. You can respond to topics much faster than going through the web on your phone.
3. You get alerts to your phone when a topic you're following gets a response. Could get annoying, but if you're waiting for an answer, could be helpful.
4. Less clicks to get into the forums via the app.
How do you stop the alerts?

Sent from my SCH-I545L using Tapatalk

I'm on iPhone, but it's likely very similar. Click on "Me" in the bottom right tool bar. When there click on "push notifications."
4fb14f250d6628f31b3ec00d17f3b9f4.jpg

Then click on the "Habitat Talk" bar under site specific settings.
a18193c2566d8b64946cc3dbccba00a9.jpg

Then u can wipe out all of them or choose which ones u still want to get.
53613d083b5ec37c17bf8f1975a52296.jpg

Sent from my mobile land management office.

Still some left in the bottle?

In my day I would have had that gone and been beating some guy over they head with it at the end of the night!
Been there done that. Got just a little wiser over the years.

Sent from a Droid phone.