Idiot…

A new cover and no one will every know (but you). Glad it still works...We all have those "B team" moments, and you're could have been worse.

I just ran a stick into my John Deere tractor engine broke the antifreeze reservoir, tore air filter off, tore a hole in at least one rubber fuel line. At the house now eating lunch grab some fuel line and go back to see just how bad it is. Was happy as a clam before that happened. Seen the stick coming it was like living in slow motion when it happened but couldn’t stop fast enough.

Guy in my club has a honda pioneer 4 door cab. Busted the air intake hose off earlier in the day. Went through a mud pit and hydrolocked the engine, ran out of the side by side, my chainsaw was underwater in the hitch rack on the back. That guy was pissed I was worried about my baby ms261.... A little wd40 down the plug hole and she was just fine.

Dont run that saw like that, youll be blowing cooling air away from the engine.

Guy in my club has a honda pioneer 4 door cab. Busted the air intake hose off earlier in the day. Went through a mud pit and hydrolocked the engine, ran out of the side by side, my chainsaw was underwater in the hitch rack on the back. That guy was pissed I was worried about my baby ms261.... A little wd40 down the plug hole and she was just fine.

Dont run that saw like that, youll be blowing cooling air away from the engine.
Well dang I didn’t know that. Ran it a bit earlier. Think I need to take it in?

Got my saw stuck in a tree. Rookie move. Fired up my other saw to unload it but as I pulled my saw free, the stuck saw had come free and rolled into the running chain. This cut a hole in the gas tank…..and wrecked the chain on my “other” saw.

Ouch!

Got stuck with the tractor in an area that was frozen ... except for one small spot. Once tractor broke through, valve stem on tire was torn off when I tried to back out.

Had my Stihl weed whacker in the back of my side by side while I was mowing with the pull behind. Left the tailgate down and the weed whacker fell out. It didn’t run ever again 😡

Got my saw stuck in a tree. Rookie move. Fired up my other saw to unload it but as I pulled my saw free, the stuck saw had come free and rolled into the running chain. This cut a hole in the gas tank…..and wrecked the chain on my “other” saw.

I make that first rookie move all the time. I thought that’s what the second saw was for…😉

I apologize in advance……

was alcohol involved?

I had to axe!

Glad to hear it stihl…..pardon the pun

runs.

I just screwed up 20 rounds of reloading 3006……..

And no …….alcohol was not involved…….

so I got no excuse…..

education……it’s expensive

Happy Easter!

If I only had a dollar for every .................................................... I have done. I like this quote " What's the stupidest thing you have ever done?" the response .... "Well that's pretty presumptive on your part that I have already reached my peak!"

Well dang I didn’t know that. Ran it a bit earlier. Think I need to take it in?
Your good, make sure you air cleaner is intact. Put some duct tape over the hole till you get a new one. I wouldnt run it in the summer without a new top cover. Glad you didnt have an electric saw, that would be a pricey spot.