ID Help

Daydreamer

5 year old buck +
Located in central MN, about 7-8 ft in height. Hopefully the pics show up ok as I'm on phone.

Elderberry, a great shrub.

What kind of elderberry? Our elderberry is no where close to that in terms of growth. Ours gets covered in mid to late summer with white blossoms.

Daydreamer..where abouts in central MN?
Hennepin county
Thanks for he replies so far. I was liking the elderberry ent if that's what it ends up being.

I looked at that picture with all the green in the background and assumed it wasn't taken recently. I wouldn't have thought MN would be so greened up right now.

If that is a recent pic, I don't know, and sorry for any confusion.

I looked at that picture with all the green in the background and assumed it wasn't taken recently. I wouldn't have thought MN would be so greened up right now.
To confirm, the pic was taken Thursday.

Sure does look like elderberry to me too. I noticed a similar plant yesterday near Becker and it confused me. Foliage/bark certainly appeared to be elderberry, but it too was budding out.

I'm thinking it may be red elderberry.

I do too Stu, but wasn't going to say anything because I really didn't know the native range of Red Elderberry. I agree that it must be some kind of elderberry and most likely Red.