All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I caved in

Bowsnbucks

5 year old buck +
I had placed all the orders for camp last summer & fall. I felt pretty good knowing we'd have all of our pre-chosen spots with an apple or crab in them. Then I got reading about the Dayton apple from the PRI breeding program. The more I read - the more I liked how it sounded. So I fell prey to the apple-planting bug :oops:........ and ordered 2 from Cummins !! I just got the order I placed last summer with Cummins on Friday. Now I have 2 more trees coming from them. NOW ...... I'm done with buying trees for this year. STOP SNICKERING !!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D Sounds like you need to find the nearest chapter of Apple Tree Planters Anonymous.:eek:

LOL guys !!! :p
Grey - There's the pot calling the kettle black !!! :D
Deepsleep - If I tried to clear more land, the guys in camp would plant ME !! ......... boots up !! :eek:

Deepsleep - If I tried to clear more land, the guys in camp would plant ME !! ......... boots up !! :eek:

My buddy always says when he goes bury him ass up so the neighbor kid has somewhere to park his bike. :)

You naught boy. I'm ashamed of you.

Plus you caused me to sin. I have two more crab apples on the way + two more cultivars of European Hazels released by Oregon State University.

I'm picking up a Prairie Magic on Tuesday.

The two crabs I ordered were from a tree found growing wild in Tennessee that is supposed to drop a lot of crabapples in November. They have been shipped, but when I looked at the web site the next day they showed out of stock. Looks like I got the last two for the season.

Native - Sorry for the bad influence :oops: !! I see from one of your posts on " Early season work " thread, you have been quite a SINNER !!! All that stuff you have planted - it sounds like an experimental plantation !!! Real nice diversity though. :cool:

Aero - When I head up to your place this spring, should I bring the pumper truck ...... in case ??? :D:p I WILL be coming - been doing needed repairs to M.I.L. house preparing it for sale. Very busy lately, but I'll make it up there.

Native - Sorry for the bad influence :oops: !! I see from one of your posts on " Early season work " thread, you have been quite a SINNER !!! All that stuff you have planted - it sounds like an experimental plantation !!! Real nice diversity though. :cool:

Aero - When I head up to your place this spring, should I bring the pumper truck ...... in case ??? :D:p I WILL be coming - been doing needed repairs to M.I.L. house preparing it for sale. Very busy lately, but I'll make it up there.
I am still waiting Bows. No pumper truck needed lol.