HSS Lifelines 3 for $60 at Cabelas

Bluecollaroutdoors

5 year old buck +
Here is a little deal of the for ya. LifeLines for less than the cost of there tree strap.
I started using this system this year thinking you had to swap from lifeline to your tree strap.
The lifeline will act as your strap once you are in the tree. Hooked up from the ground the platform.
Cheap life insurance if you ask me.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/hunt...796&categoryIds=104791680|104783580|104639580|

Good price, Thanks! I've went to these a couple years ago.

First comment when I put it on facebook for my friends was "you can make it for half the price" not sure I believe that and I don't really care either.

hmmm i always thought you are supposed to unclip from the prussic knot and go to a strap?? I had no idea that was recommended or safe.

hmmm i always thought you are supposed to unclip from the prussic knot and go to a strap?? I had no idea that was recommended or safe.

Some lifelines have a dual prussic knot and clip for two people. In that situation the second person is supposed to clip onto a safety strap instead of staying clipped to the lifeline.

If the lifeline has the power/design to catch you if you fall halfway up the tree why wouldn't it have the power/design to catch you fall off your platform?

i guess they changed the protocol. back in the day they told you to clip into a strap. I just read the new instructions. NOW they say don't unclip. unreal.

totally agree and love this site.

Maybe you can make it cheaper but with good climbing rope you can make a better quality one. The one that didn't last very long in the video looks like HHS