How do you add someone to the ignore list?

sandbur

5 year old buck +
????

Go up to the top right of the screen and click the dropdown menu next to your screenname, in the lower right column, click "People you Ignore", type in the name and click save. Done deal, hope it's not me!:oops:

Foggy aint paying up is he???

I always like to read your posts, whip. You put lots of thought into them. Life is too short to worry about some things.

Stu didn't bring the beer with yesterday? Can't ignore him for that Art.;)

Foggy aint paying up is he???

He never has and you kind of get used to it!

His danc'n gets out of hand at times.;)

I hear he is frequenting a bar in Big Lake this summer. Must be danc'n a lot.

Stu didn't bring the beer with yesterday? Can't ignore him for that Art.;)
I had him working and I think I owe him a case.
Stu is lots of help on plant ID and suggestions on stands/funnels.

Sanbur musta gotten tired of me hounding him for 1/2 of the big booty he got from the recent rain events. I am beginning to think he will never pay-up. Maybe I should send MO after him to collect? He seems to get a result. ;) He is gonna ignore me just like the folks at Q headquarters. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa ;)

I forgot to put a wink behind that....oh well:D

Looks like bur is logged off at the moment.

What did I do now? :(

I tried ignoring Terry on QDMA, it didn't work as good as I hoped...all of his stupid CWD posts still cluttered up the General Discussion section, but you just couldn't read them. I.E the posts were still there with their name, but the text just showed you ignored that person. If I want to ignore someone I dont even want to see that, I want it to look like that person doesn't even exist.

looks like ignore may work better here.

Thanks for bringing this up Art I accidently had hit ignore on someone way back when the site first started and never knew how to get rid of it.

When you ignore someone - it can make following a thread difficult, there will be comments made in response to the person you ignored that don't seem to make much sense. I don't worry about it, I just see who made the post and choose to scan past their comment and move on. Some folks just like the attention - I don't need a button to ignore people. In fact, I like knowing who the crazy people are.....I can avoid them that way!

When you ignore someone - it can make following a thread difficult, there will be comments made in response to the person you ignored that don't seem to make much sense. I don't worry about it, I just see who made the post and choose to scan past their comment and move on. Some folks just like the attention - I don't need a button to ignore people. In fact, I like knowing who the crazy people are.....I can avoid them that way!
Sorry j-bird....:oops::(

;) :DThat is what I do as well, for the very same reason, it really jacks up reading threads sometimes.

Sanbur musta gotten tired of me hounding him for 1/2 of the big booty he got from the recent rain events. I am beginning to think he will never pay-up. Maybe I should send MO after him to collect? He seems to get a result. ;) He is gonna ignore me just like the folks at Q headquarters. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa ;)
Did you cash that check, yet, from the Pequot Lakes QDMA chapter? :D