Have Any Worms???

Not to cause trouble, but the QDMA home page has an article on deer parasites. I have never found any in my deer, but I don't go digging thru the organs either. I would have not eaten it either, just out of fear until I knew more. Better safe than sorry. I realize there may be things in deer that we can't see that could be just as dangerous, but if I do know - that's different.
Thanks J-bird, it is an interesting article. Kinda.

Nope, I call my tractor a tractor.

5045e.jpg

I've never referred to my atv as a tractor either, but I have called it a mule (because that's what I use it as).

The rooster was supposed to be live coyote bait, and the duck was free. We'll have a coop someday, but it'll be when we're living up there and can better tend to them. I hate to think how much gas I burned that summer keeping those damn birds alive.

I agree with what everyone says of food products having "extras" but I don't see those as I cook my steak. If I gut a deer and see a dozen foot long worms , that deer is feeding something else and not me. And yep, the worm is just protein and edible but I'll just pass thankyou.

I'm not to picky of what I eat. Just sayin.

Last edited: