Happy New Year All!

Merle Hawggard

5 year old buck +
We're finishing up 2018 with a bang around the home place! A line of storms moved through this morning bringing down one of my pecan trees. Fortunately I had two.
Hope your celebrations have a touch less excitement.
95005e83a2dc143c0c09c8011dc30af2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

We're finishing up 2018 with a bang around the home place! A line of storms moved through this morning bringing down one of my pecan trees. Fortunately I had two.
Hope your celebrations have a touch less excitement.
95005e83a2dc143c0c09c8011dc30af2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Too bad about the Pecan tree, the storms are just going through MI right now, first freezing rain now it's just rain and it warmed up to about 35 moving to snow later. Happy New year everyone!

Last edited:
Happy New Year!
Quiet night around here. I'm digging up my duck hunting stuff. Haven't gone in a couple years but I may go once this week. Got the old 20hp outboard out of the rafters and it started on the third pull. That's a plus.....

Happy New Year habitat junkies! Hoping to leave work in time to get home by midnight.
PS - sure glad I quit drinking - looking forward to tomorrow morning without a hangover.

Happy New Years everyone!! Fresh start

On Day 2 out of 3 snowed in, no travel advised across multiple counties.

Looking forward to getting the 2019 habitat adventure underway.

Happy New Year friends. Thanks for another year of great idea sharing and habitat fellowship. Looking forward to another one and wishing you the best life has to offer.

Happy New Year everyone ... good luck, health, and success to all in the coming year ... remember Habitat work is not about the destination it's about the journey. :emoji_wink:

Yes happy new years all!

Happy New Year to all here !! Wishing you guys safety, good health, Love of family, and more fellowship on here.
Many thanks for all the shared info and ideas. Our camp habitat is much better because of you guys on here. I appreciate all the things I've learned on this forum. Looking forward to another year of it !!!

Happy New Year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy New Year!

I just became a grandpa yesterday as my daughter gave birth to a 10 lb 4 oz girl, Cora.

Good gravy, that's a big baby! Congrats to you all!

Happy new year!

2019 started out great here, I just became a grandpa yesterday as my daughter gave birth to a 10 lb 4 oz girl, Cora.
View attachment 22133

Huge congrats to you and your family Barndog! What a perfect way to start the new year...I can't wait for grandkids, spoil her rotten!

The new year has started off with a chill here in the northland. Temps were -10 this morning, with highs today expected to barely reach positive numbers.

Hope you all had a safe New Year’s Eve, and hope the new year brings something good and exciting for everyone. For myself my goal is to finish up projects from last year, and not begin any new big projects this year. I need to enjoy a year and not run my self ragged all year. I will be starting the new year with a southern Caribbean cruise starting this weekend, then come back and do some bow hunting and hopefully fill a couple tags.