Happy Easter!

Bill

Administrator
Hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend!
Stay safe if your working outside.

On the way back to Indiana from the farm, trying to outrun the snow! Found 13 sheds and a dead head. Happy Easter...

Happy Easter!

Stuck at work today but had a great Easter dinner with the family last night, it's always good when the kids are back in town.
Happy Easter to all!

Happy Easter everyone,

Currently laying back relaxing on the couch after eating way to much ham.

Happy Easter Group!

I'm trying to recover from an Easter brunch where I ate way to much.

Happy Easter to everyone.

Happy Easter ... a day we should all be thankful on ...

Hope you guys are having a great Easter.

If you have extra prayers send them this way. Friday afternoon my 90 yr old grandfather took his own life during an argument with my grandmother. It’s been a horrible weekend for our family.

Edit - ksgobbler and I must have been posting at the same moment. I'm sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

If you have extra prayers send them this way. Friday afternoon my 90 yr old grandfather took his own life during an argument with my grandmother. It’s been a horrible weekend for our family.

Prayers sent ... have been down that road several times personally ... my cousin's husband took his life on Friday last week ...

So very sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what you're going through. I hope your family can all pull together through this time.

Happy Easter everyone..

Terrible news, Sorry to hear this. We'll keep your family in our prayers.

Man that’s a tough one, sorry for your loss.

I wish nothing but the best for you and your family through this tough difficult time. We’re all here for you.

Belated Happy Easter!