Had too! U know ur a redneck when.

Bill

Administrator
Nothing to do with deer!

So I'm still working on finishing the old Coronet. Friggin anti freeze starts puddling on the floor. Traced it to the AC heater water valve. Didn't want to drain the radiator so I used the only proper sized hose plug I had on hand.

B423A59B-5127-44F2-905C-87EF7BD6675A.jpg

Haha! Love it!

Genius

Good thing it wasn't the old time paper shell. How many here remember them?

Good thing it wasn't the old time paper shell. How many here remember them?

Remember them?? I still have a few boxes of them!!

Complete the picture with some DUCT TAPE !!!

What year is it?

My dad has a 67 sitting in his pole barn that hasnt been out for probably 10 years.

I looked at it last weekend and mice have chewed the ceiling up. 60,000 original miles on it.

Duct tape :D

Biglake,
It's a 70.

Bill, are we talking a Dodge Coronet?? I had a 67 rust bucket when I was a kid. Had a after market A/C unit over transmission hump under dash. Ran great, posi rear end. Most people have no idea when I talk of it especially younger ones get big laugh out of A/C description. Post a pic when you can. Would love to see it. Great back seat!!!!!

Bill, are we talking a Dodge Coronet?? I had a 67 rust bucket when I was a kid. Had a after market A/C unit over transmission hump under dash. Ran great, posi rear end. Most people have no idea when I talk of it especially younger ones get big laugh out of A/C description. Post a pic when you can. Would love to see it. Great back seat!!!!!

Yep that's what we're talking. 67's are nice.

Click here http://habitat-talk.com/index.php?threads/sinister-looking-mopar-not-habitat-related.2638/