Habitat-Talk’s August 2019 trail Cam Contest

Well I got photos of him in late June and July, and then a bunch of pictures of him on the 27th with the bent up right side. No clue how it happened.

I'll post additional pictures as I get them.

A couple new ones at first glance I thought this was the same deer but then I noticed crab claw's on the opposite side.

ALyC8fB.jpg

ea7gsty.jpg

I’ve got this guy. Best to show up so far. I’ve pulled my cams only twice. And even then only check whichever ones in near. Without a doubt same genetics as the buck I took last season. Last year I took a 9 point. This guy split into a 10. 3 1/2 at best. This is a screen shot of a video since the cam is set to video mode. Idk how to post a video. AC54EE3A-B122-425D-A609-8DC734533CF5.jpeg

Hope I can be forgiven but this first share requires a few follow-up pics... here's the game cam pic.

081519 1.jpg

And here's why those of you who don't have pigs NEVER want them. Don't think you can walk a hundred yards in any direction on my place without finding spots with equally heavy rooting and it was all done in a single day by the small sounder pictured above.

20190818_184231.jpg

Caught 150 pound Mama sow in the act and made her pay the price.

20190818_195826 (2).jpg

The ONLY positive thing related to having them around... shoulder rubbed down with some spices and set in a bath of a single beer in a crockpot for 8 hours.

Pulled Pork.jpg

Next game camera share actually is a follow-up to the hog share above as well... after butchering the hog I threw the carcass on a limb fire I had going. Camera very close to my fire spot showed someone evidently liked the BBQ smell the fire put off. :emoji_wink:

082419 1.jpg

Not yet a trophy buck, but the first of what I hope will be many bucks to follow checking out a mock scrape I recently setup.

082319 Vine Scrape.jpg

Between the busy spider and... uhm... busy buck I call "Split Ear", lots going on in this capture. Bucks aren't even shedding yet but noticed in several recent captures they're starting to scent check does.
080619 1.jpg