growth spurt?

bueller

Texas_zpsd497f15d.jpg

Texas1_zps53b7d425.jpg

Texas2_zps32abdcd6.jpg

Texas3_zpse877312a.jpg

Any chance the buck on the left is the same buck shown above 5 weeks earlier?

PICT0056_zps7a72479a.jpg

PICT0061_zpsa41c25d3.jpg

PICT0056_zps7a72479a.jpg

PICT0061_zpsa41c25d3.jpg

PICT0056_zps7a72479a.jpg

PICT0061_zpsa41c25d3.jpg

Might be, the way that one brow is growing towards the other

Could be. The brows look the same.

The brows are what made me think that it could be him. We don't see very many bucks with that kind of height and tine length around here in sand country. Anybody care to guess at the score?

I would say that is the same deer. It isn't like there is an abundance of bucks like that around the area. I don't know about a score, but if he steps off your place he will be in trouble. Too bad though, 2 more years=MONSTER!

I would say that is the same deer. It isn't like there is an abundance of bucks like that around the area. I don't know about a score, but if he steps off your place he will be in trouble. Too bad though, 2 more years=MONSTER!
I don't know a hunter around me that would pass on this buck, not much of a QDM area. The next couple months is going to be pretty quiet on our property and we will likely have nobody bow hunting this fall. Hopefully the lack of activity gets this guy to hunker down nearby.

Looks like the same buck to me, hope he makes it another year or two. Any new pics of the older guy on the right?

Looks like the same buck to me, hope he makes it another year or two. Any new pics of the older guy on the right?
No not yet, but he looks OLD too me.

Agreed, best of luck! Post some if you get him back, he's gonna be rather large judging by his early July status!

Very nice bucks