Great site!

I Think I found the found the secret to posting with the eye gaze, can I post pictures from Photobucket like other forums? 1

Last edited by a moderator:
can I post pictures from Photobucket like other forums? 1

Yes, photos can be posted from photo bucket inside the [ IMG ] tags

Last edited:

can I post pictures from Photobucket like other forums?

Yes I post from photo bucket all the time. From PB I copy the IMG path and paste it here or use the Link icon here and paste the link you copied into it.

Either way works. Here's a direct paste.

An heres one using the link icon.

[URL='http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/tooln/media/2013-09-06_16-42-03_955.jpg.html'][/URL]

Great! Thanks much

Good to see you on here Paul!

Thanks for all the welcoming words fellas, when started out years back I was anything but welcome on some forums, you don't how I appreciate your kind comment's friends.

Thanks for all the welcoming words fellas, when started out years back I was anything but welcome on some forums, you don't how I appreciate your kind comment's friends.

I think i speak for all us...you are more than welcome here as a brother, a friend, a mentor, and an inspiration! I cannot begin to thank you enough for all of the knowledge you have imparted in the many online forums you have frequented.

My habitat has improved big time from what Paul has preached and proven. Always grateful for the educational post Paul

It is truly a blessing to have you posting here Paul. We had used cereal grains on our plots for many years, mainly because we got cheap leftover seed from my uncle. Until I started reading posts by this Lickcreek/dbltree guy I never knew the true benefits. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us all. We truly are not worthy of being graced with your presence and I am humbled that you would take time out of your day to enlighten us with your wisdom. Thank you.

Paul any forum who doesn't see you as an mentor or leader is truely only doing harm to themselves. Your LC mix is famous.

Paul -I want to echo what everyone else has said. Welcome to the site, and thank you for all you have done. You are personally responsible for so many of us having healthy deer and healthy soil!

Well, it looks Paul is having some success posting here.

I still called Eye Gaze today. They were EXTREMELY helpful. I have an email into Paul... Once we get a little more info, hopefully we can help make it even easier for Paul to navigate around here.

Check your inbox Paul!

Thanks,

-John