Great site!

D

Dbltree

I really want to post here but can't with my eye gaze, any help appreciated

Paul dbltree/ lickcreek dbltree2000@yahoo.com

Thank you for posting Paul. We are always thinking of you and thanks for all of the help through the years.

Welcome Paul! I hope you find someone to help you post here and it is a great site.

Glad you are here LC.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are honored to have you at this site Paul! Thanks for all the wisdom you've shared.....and the info on food plots too. :)

Great to have you on board Paul! You have helped me in my habitat quest more so than anybody! You are the one who got the gears moving in my head...and for that I am eternally grateful!

Paul welcome. I can't begin to tell you how much I have learned from you. I hope your doing ok.

Hi Paul, good to have you on board. I'm having good luck using the berseem and LC mix on my place. I still need to hing my south facing hillside but it's on the list.

Thanks for sharing.

Best wishes,

Jerry

Would like to add to the welcome sentiments. We have switched to Paul's cereal mix along with brassicas and white clover and couldn't be happier. Thanks Paul.

Hey Patrick you're the guru any idea how to help with the eye?

Paul,
Great to see you here! Hope we can figure out the eye gaze.

So happy to see the post Paul. I am so glad to see you reading and working towards posting.

Paul,

Thanks for joining us here. Sorry for my delay in replying to your emails. I've been traveling a lot lately and won't slow down for 2 more weeks.

I'll contact Patrick (our developer here) and see if he has any ideas. Although I'm not sure he will know much about Eye-Gaze. When I get back to the office, I'll contact Eye Gaze directly. I'm sure they can help.

THANKS for joining us. I'm thrilled to see you post!

Thanks,

-John

Paul,
I hope you are doing well. God bless you & your family. So good to have you here on the site. My camp is rotating rye in between other crops as you suggest and we're starting to use your LC mixes. Can't thank you enough for the knowledge you've shared. You helped me with clover planting when I posted questions to you. Excellent results. Many thanks.

Thanks It work's

Second time

Paul, Glad your here. Your advice and threads are a great source of advice and info.

Paul, Glad your here. Your advice and threads are a great source of advice and info.
I glad my eye gaze is letting me post

I trust this guy so much I played 611 on the Wisconsin lottery.. So glad u r here Paul.. I hope u can fill the lick creek section.