All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Service Deserves a Plug

Can't beat that! You should list his number or a link I bet he would love that;) i have to do some business with him as well. I should probably get on that before he gets swamped. What are you planting this spring?

Haven't had a problem since I made some changes to it. If it works out for you to visit some time I could use an opinion on a different small pond I have that I would like to setup for minnows.

I don't see a single thing wrong with that list! Love tomato beers and whiskey just makes life better! I will have you out once my trees are in the ground minus the black hills spruce that are yours.

Can a guy do a customer pick up of seed orders from John as well?

I want to publicly thank John from Roemhild Farm Supply. I have never met John and he is making basically a home delivery for zero charge tomorrow. This is my first order and its worth less than $200 of seed. Now that is service!

If I embarrassed you here John...too bad! You got a customer (albeit a small one) for life. Thanks!!!
I have never had him deliver to me but have bought some stuff and had him ship it, great service!