Great Service Deserves a Plug

Can't beat that! You should list his number or a link I bet he would love that;) i have to do some business with him as well. I should probably get on that before he gets swamped. What are you planting this spring?

Haven't had a problem since I made some changes to it. If it works out for you to visit some time I could use an opinion on a different small pond I have that I would like to setup for minnows.

I don't see a single thing wrong with that list! Love tomato beers and whiskey just makes life better! I will have you out once my trees are in the ground minus the black hills spruce that are yours.

Can a guy do a customer pick up of seed orders from John as well?

I want to publicly thank John from Roemhild Farm Supply. I have never met John and he is making basically a home delivery for zero charge tomorrow. This is my first order and its worth less than $200 of seed. Now that is service!

If I embarrassed you here John...too bad! You got a customer (albeit a small one) for life. Thanks!!!
I have never had him deliver to me but have bought some stuff and had him ship it, great service!